This project is read-only.

Chat

Coordinator
Oct 21, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Do you guys want to schedule a chat session, so we can all get together and finalize the development plan? I think it would be more efficient.

Please reply with the time and chat client you prefer.

Developer
Oct 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I think indeed this is very useful.

Actually wave would be a nice place to do this, however I don't think everyone has an account yet (at least I don't).

As an alternative, either skype or WLM will suffice for me. Let me know which one is preferred.

As for planning a time, this might be a useful tool: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=21&year=2009&p1=16&p2=136&p3=-1&p4=-1

Anywhere from - to works for me.

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Anyone else want to join our chat session?

Developer
Nov 2, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I actually just received a Wave invite.. I'm not sure what the status of everyone else is, otherwise that might be a nice place to hold the discussion?

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2009 at 7:50 AM

I started a wave called Wave.NET Open Source Project

My account is openwavenet@googlewave.com

Nov 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM
Edited Nov 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Hello,

my name is Stian Solberg and I work on an Open Source product called Gaia Ajax, which is an Ajax UI framework for ASP.NET. It has basically much of the power that Google Web Toolkit (which wave.google.com is built with) and the product managers behind the Wave says they couldn't have done it without a abstraction of the JavaScript development and be able to write the application in a managed language (here Java).

With Gaia you will use the same syntax and coding as you are used to in ASP.NET, only with gaia: instead of asp:.

You can use C# or any .NET language and the result is freedom to do everything in your browser along with tiny, highly optimized ajax calls. We could demonstrate for the group at wave.codeplex.com why Gaia Ajax would be the best foundation for building what you are doing to fully concentrate on functionality of the .NET Wave, and not struggling with browser differences and JavaScript quirks.

You can contact me at stian dot solberg at gaiaware dot net and our web page is at http://gaiaware .net

Best regards

Stian Solberg

PS! I sent this as a wave as well :-)

Developer
Nov 5, 2009 at 9:23 AM

You can add me as well at athemex@googlewave.com

Thanks.

Nov 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Done!

Nov 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Please add me to the dev chat.

tmarkovski@googlewave.com

Thanks

Nov 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Can you add me too?

How can I join the team?? I'm very excited about it!!

dgo.ponciano@googlewave.com (I have some invites left for Google Wave)

Thanks

Developer
Nov 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM

People don't need to be added by someone else, the wave is open for public to join, here's how to do it:

Once you are logged in to Google Wave, you can type the following in the search box:

"Wave.NET Open Source Project [.NET Implementation of Google Wave] with:public" (without the quotes).

The Wave will appear in the search results, and you're able to participate in the wave.

Please try to keep the subjects on-topic and relevant though!

Thanks.

Nov 9, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I would like to join in the project (not just the chat session). How would one go about contributing to this open source project.

Thanks,

Steve Melendez

(melendez.stevenk@gmail.com)